What started out as a disastrous day turned out to be a completely perfect and beautiful wedding. Around 5AM while staying at Cheryl's sister Sheila's place, they woke up to Edmonton's LARGEST building fire in history. The kicker was it was right by Cheryl and Manu's condo. Luckily, it didn't spread to their place but it sure got close! Also, that morning, Manu woke up to a horrible fever and felt terrible. The police soon barricaded the community and the groomsmen could not get in to retrieve their tuxes.
Le jour a commencé dans… Read More